Dental Workflow Optimisation
One of the most important aspects of dental practice and surgery design is workflow. This is where so many architects and designers, unaware of dental procedures, can make costly errors.
In order to 'build' workflow into dental practice design, we can call upon years of practical experience, mindful of the caveat that no two practices are the same.
To this end, we do not impose 'standard' formats, but instead identify bespoke solutions that take into account such considerations as:
- building layout and number of floors
- staffing levels
- number of surgeries
- type and number of treatments
- reception and waiting areas
- consultation areas
- types and location of equipment.
As you would expect from Paradigm we have a fanatical attention to detail and 'good enough' is never good enough for us.
We can offer detailed and industry leading advice in:
- Planning your workflow
- Configuring your cabinetry
- Defining your instrument sets
- Ergonomically designing your space to maximum effect
So for ideas and insight that will make a stunning improvement to your dental surgery design, contact us today.